Pickup Time: Departure at 7:25am from Hotel Arethousa or another hotel from our list
Departure time: 8:00am
Sailing: 8:15am – 7:15pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Duration: 11 hours (approx.)
Return details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop off, (if booked selected hotels only)
- Sightseeing cruise
- Piraeus port pickup and drop off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks & beverages
- Shore excursions (Optional), items at onboard gift shops, etc.
- Transfers to and from the port can be arranged and paid directly through our Booking engine (Choose cruise with transfer)./li>
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, passengers with disabilities may travel on our ship only with the attendance of an escort
- It is necessary at the booking procedure to mention all the full names of the participants in your party,
- If for a reason you have forgotten to mention all the full names of the participants in your party, please send an email to customer service with all the names on it. (Names must be declared to port authority).
Travel documents: Make sure that you have all the necessary travel documentation available and valid. Kindly consider that it is your responsibility to have all the necessary documentation for your visit. It will be unpleasant if you are not able to join the cruise or if the amount of money submitted goes to waste.
Voucher Info: You can present a paper voucher for this activity. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.
Paper Voucher Only On the day of travel you must present a paper voucher in order to redeem your tour/activity. If you fail to present a printed copy of your voucher, you will be refused service and/or admission to the activity you have purchased. Athens One Day Cruise will not refund, credit or otherwise compensate you for failure to present a printed copy of your voucher on the day of travel.
Voucher Not Required On the day of travel you can present a paper voucher for this activity, or you can simply present the Lead Traveler’s Photo ID. Our guide/escort has your reservation on file and only requires proof of identity (valid photo ID for the Lead Traveler) on the day of travel.
Important note: The order of visiting the 3 islands can be changed according to the traffic and weather conditions.