Join our Athens Riviera, Cape Sounio & Poseidon Temple Private Boat Cruise and discover the idyllic natural beauty of Athens Riviera and the Saronic coastline! Rent your own boat with a skipper and discover unique and unforgettable landscapes, pristine beaches, and an idyllic atmosphere!
Highlights of the RIB Boat 1 Day Private Cruise To Athens Riviera and Sounion
- Athens picturesque Coast
- Cape Sounio
- Poseidon Temple
- Arsida & Flies islets
Description of the RIB 1 Day Private Cruise To Athens Riviera and Sounion
Start at your selected time, we meet and depart from Glyfada or Kavouri marina. Moving from the north part of the Athenian Riviera to the south, we have the opportunity to admire the view of the coastline, which consists of many small and large beaches with turquoise crystal clear waters, small bays, cliffs, and vertical rocks. In about 20-30 minutes we reach the impressive Cape Sounio. The coastline starting from the Faliro area, reaching Cape Sounio is the famous “Athenian Riviera”. It is one of the most impressive Athens sights due to its idyllic natural beauty. The organized beaches, the rocky bays, the turquoise waters, and the archaeological sites are good enough reasons to attract visitors from all over the world. Furthermore, throughout the coastline, you’ll also find great café-bars and restaurants, many of which have docks, making them the perfect spot for an amazing lunch or dinner stop.
If you are looking for a more exclusive experience, close to the Athenian coastline you may find uninhabited rocky islands, such as Fleves and Arsida, with beautiful secluded beaches, accessible only by boat.
We are heading towards Cape Sounio the southern part of Athens Riviera and we disembark right below the famous ancient temple of Poseidon, the God of Sea. From the dock, there is a short footpath of 5 -10 minutes that takes us up to the entrance of the glorious site and the greater area. Admire the impressive temple of the ancient Greek God of the sea, Poseidon. The temple stands imposing on top of the cliffs which rise vertically from the sea. The views are spectacular, especially from the seaside. A small marina gives access to the temple through a path, that leads all visitors to another era!
Join us now and explore the magnificent beauty of this Saronic Gulf from the comfort of your private inflatable boat!
All of our cruise programs and services can be tailor-made, matched to your wishes and needs.
The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.
- Duration: ½ or 1 day
- Boat capacity: 9 Guests
- Departure: Glyfada or Kavouri marina
- Departure Time: Morning at 10:00am | Afternoon at 14:00pm
- Return Time: Morning cruise at 16:00pm | Afternoon cruise at 20:00pm
- Alcohol beverages
- Multilingual Captain
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cool Beverages
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Transfer Service
- Lunch or Dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
In the event of cancellation of the charter by the Charterer, for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply depending on the time-interval between the booking confirmation and the cancellation date:
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled due to weather conditions. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
[quform id=”2″ name=”Booking Form” show_description=”0″]
Are you having trouble writing an essay? Consider hiring the services of an essay writer when you’re experiencing difficulty in writing essays. They are knowledgeable and have ability to write essays of the highest https://signalscv.com/2021/05/2021-trusted-academic-essay-writing-services-review/ quality. These writers also adhere to rules of writing. Our team consists of experts who can help you understand your essay. In order to ensure that the material is of the highest quality, they review it carefully. It is certain that they will deliver the best quality work.