Join our one day cruise to Mykonos and enjoy a magnificent interdependent day cruise starting from Athens. Visit the star of the Greek summer and one of the top destinations in the Mediterranean; no matter how you call it, Mykonos is a myth. Mykonos is an island that is constantly on the forefront, renewing its travel product and actively betting on incoming tourism. The one day cruise to Mykonos is an exceptional way to visit the island.
The town of Mykonos is still one of the most beautiful towns of the Aegean islands with Cycladic whitewashed houses, picturesque windmills, the famous Little Venice, the sea and the beaches that are never far away, the whitewashed cobbled streets and hundreds of Cycladic churches and chapels . The whitewashed two-storey houses with blue windows and doors, narrowly whitewashed alleys and flowers in the arches create a unique architectural style.
In the thousands of souvenir shops in Mykonos you will find beautiful traditional folk art items, traditional woven fabrics in beautiful colors and original designs, ceramics, wood carvings, leather goods, paintings inspired by the island, and handmade windmills.
A cruise to the emerald waters of the Aegean Sea. Discover the island of Mykonos through magical images that come alive in front of you. Experience a unique experience and indulge in the luxury and safety offered by the ultra-luxury cruise ships.
Cruise Time Schedule (High Speed Ferry)
- 07:00 Departure to Mykonos
- 09:25 Arrival in Mykonos, Duration 2.25h
- 13:30 Pickup from Mykonos
- 14:05 Departure to Athens
- 16:30 Arrival at Piraeus Port and transfer to your hotel in Athens, Duration 2.25h.
Alternative return option (Conventional ferry)
- 17:30 Pickup from Mykonos
- 18:15 Departure to Athens
- 23:00 Arrival at Piraeus Port and transfer to your hotel in Athens, Duration 4.45h
Highlights of the one day cruise to Mykonos
- We sail from Athens for a one day cruise to Mykonos
- You will have the chance to explore the island at your own pace
- The major attractions of the Mykonos Town, as well as some of the most famous beaches are easy to reach
- Walk down its narrow streets and its small white houses with colorful flowers.
- In its alleys you will find many shops with souvenirs, folk art, jewelery and branded clothes
- Visit the island landmark, the windmills of Mykonos
- See the magnificent churches and picturesque chapels that complement the scenery of the capital
- Enjoy the brilliant sun at the golden beaches of the island
- Explore the beautiful Greek island of Mykonos on this day trip from Athens
Description of the one day cruise to Mykonos
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Athens early in the morning at the fixed hour and will take you to the Port of Piraeus, where you will embark to the Sea jet for the one day cruise to Mykonos.
The departure from the port is at 7.00. The luxurious and high speed vessel Champion Jet 1 or Super Runner will take you to your destination not only fast, but most importantly in comfort and style. You will be able to enjoy the rejuvenating breeze of the Aegean sea, as well as the beauty of the blue horizon, passing by the famous islands of the Cyclades.
Arrival in Mykonos is estimated at 9.50. Your driver will be expecting you at the port, with a designated sign with your name, to take you to Mykonos town.
During your stay on the island, we suggest you wander through the cosmopolitan alleys of Mykonos, which come first to the tastes of VIP travelers and celebrities of world renown. Relax on beaches with clear blue waters, either quiet or very youthful, enjoy your favorite drink at Little Venice, right next to the sea while admiring the traditional lodges there and the famous windmills.
The town of the island is considered the most beautiful of the Cyclades as it manages to enchant you from the very first moment. The church of Panagia Paraportiani, Little Venice, Matogianni Street, the windmills and the old picturesque harbor embrace you in scenes of unique Cycladic beauty from which you do not want to escape. It is very picturesque, with cobbled alleys, whitewashed houses, country chapels and windmills, which give peace and tranquility.
Having completed your stay on the island, at 01:30pm you will get at the meeting point with your driver, where he will pick you up and take you to the new Mykonos harbor for the return trip. The departure from the island is at 2.05 pm and you are expected to reach the port of Piraeus again at 4:30pm. Your Athens driver will take you back to your hotel in Athens where you can rest.
- Ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) port to Mykonos
- Ferry tickets from Mykonos port to Athens port
- Transfers from/to Mykonos Town
- Transfer from/to Mykonos port
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel in Athens
- Pick-up from the Port of Athens
- Road tolls and local taxes
- Our terminal: Leof. Andrea Siggrou 37, 117 43 Athina, Greece.
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites and museums
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverage
- All transfers in Athens and Mykonos are shared
FAQ – Frequently asked Questions about the day trip to Mykonos
Q – Why take a boat and not the flight?
A flight from Athens to Mykonos will require approximately 3 hours, along with the transfer to the airport, the waiting time, the flight controls, therefore it would not be faster compared to traveling by the high speed vessel. However, when in the sea, you will enjoy the sea breeze and experience traveling across the blue Aegean waters. Not to mention that the high speed option is more affordable.
Q – Are there any alternative cruises?
In the case you want an alternative itinerary, or a more affordable option, you can visit three Greek islands with the one day cruise from Athens to Hydra, Poros and Aegina.
Q – Why should I book this day cruise?
Visiting the island of Mykonos is an experience you should not miss when in Greece. We are a dependable travel service operator in Greece, ensuring a pleasurable time at very affordable prices, and our experienced personnel will make your cruise an unforgettable experience.
IMPORTANT: Due to limited availability, book in advance to avoid disappointment !