Escape to the beautiful Greek island of Aegina and explore the idyllic natural beauty of the Saronic Gulf with our private boat cruise from Athens! Enjoy a perfect getaway as you pass by or stay in Athens and discover one of the most famous islands in Greece. With our cruise, you’ll also get to experience the stunning views and attractions of Moni Islet in all its glory! Join us and make your time in Athens truly memorable.
Description of Athens 1 Day Boat Cruise To Aegina Island And Moni Islet
At your selected time, we will depart from either Glyfada or Kavouri marina and arrive at the port of Aegina. Here, you will immediately be enchanted by the neoclassical style of the island’s houses and feel the refreshing sea breeze! We will then take a walking tour through the traditional streets of the city. From the picturesque city center, with its cute and paved alleys, to the yards that smell of jasmine, there is plenty to explore.
As you stroll through the quaint cobbled alleys, you’ll pass by houses with painted doors adorned with hanging bougainvillea, creating a stunning summer setting. Traditional cafes are popping up everywhere, and you can’t miss the wagons and carts that are reminders of another era. The outdoor grocery stores, the fishermen selling their catch and the locals strolling around add to the unique charm of the island. And of course, don’t forget to try the local speciality – pistachios, produced exclusively in Aegina!
Moni Rocky Island
Within 10-15 minutes, we reach the uninhabited neighboring small rocky island of Moni. On a secluded beach, you can swim in the turquoise crystal clear waters overlooking the island’s lush landscape, enjoying drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit that we provide onboard. We can also reach the coast, for a short hike in a pine forest. If you want something more crowded, the island has a small beach bar in a small bay where you can visit. The name is probably since it is owned by the Chrysoleontissa Monastery. However, many claim that it was named after the word “Monastery” which refers to “Self-isolated” since this islet is isolated. As you approach Moni, in front of you is spread an earthly paradise, another reality and all you want to do is dive into the turquoise waters, enjoying the magnificent view of the pine trees. Furthermore hiking through Moni leads to unexpected encounters. In solitary places, you meet peacocks, goats, deer, shrubs, wildflowers, pines, and seabirds composing a very special landscape of unique beauty.
It is time now to reach again the island of Aegina ( 5 min trip) and to visit the nearby seaside settlement of Perdika known for that hosts a large number of picturesque taverns where you can enjoy traditional Greek cuisine and fresh fish, (not included).
Join us now and explore the magnificent beauty of this Saronic Gulf from the comfort of your private inflatable boat!
(All of our cruise programs and services can be tailor-made – matched to your wishes and needs.)
- Duration: ½ or 1 day
- Boat capacity: 9 Guests
- Departure: Glyfada or Kavouri marina
- Departure Time: Morning at 10:00am | Afternoon at 14:00pm
- Return Time: Morning cruise at 16:00pm | Afternoon cruise at 20:00pm
- Alcohol beverages
- Multilingual Captain
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cool Beverages
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Transfer Service
- Lunch or Dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
In the event of cancellation of the charter by the Charterer, for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply depending on the time-interval between the booking confirmation and the cancellation date:
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged if the booking is canceled due to weather conditions. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.