This is a perfect getaway if you are staying or passing by Athens. Join our Athens boat cruise in private to Aegina island, Moni islet and discover the idyllic natural beauty of the Saronic Gulf! If you are staying in Athens, it is a great opportunity to visit, one of the most famous islands in Greece, the island of Aegina.
Description of Our Private Inflatable Boat Cruise
At your selected time, we meet and depart from Glyfada or Kavouri marina. Arriving at the port of Aegina, you will immediately see the neoclassical style of the island’s houses! Feel here the sea breeze. Have now a Walking tour through the traditional streets of the city and to tour the picturesque city center of the island is a must choice! Walking through the cute paved alleys, you pass through yards that smells of jasmine. Further below monochrome doors with hanging bougainvillea compose an unparalleled summer setting. Traditional cafes are popping up everywhere and the wagons are there to remind you of the habits of another era. The Outdoor grocery stores, the fishermen who sell their catch, the locals who just stroll around, compose a truly unique setting. The trademark of the island is of course the peanuts that are produced exclusively at this place, which you should not leave unless you try them.
Within 10-15 minutes we reach the uninhabited neighboring small island of Moni rocky island. On a secluded beach you can swim in the turquoise crystal clear waters overlooking the island’s lush landscape, enjoying drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit that we provide onboard. We can also reach the coast, for a short hike in a pine forest. If you want something more crowded, the island has a small beach bar in a small bay where you can visit. The name is probably since it is owned by the Chrysoleontissa Monastery. However, many claims that it was named after the word “Monastery” refers to “Self-isolated”, since this islet is isolated. As you approach Moni, in front of you is spread an earthly paradise, another reality and all you want to do is dive into the turquoise waters, enjoying the magnificent view of the pine trees. Furthermore hiking through Moni leads to unexpected encounters. In solitary places, you meet peacocks, goats, deer, shrubs, wildflowers, pines, and seabirds composing a very special landscape of unique beauty.
It is time now to reach again the island of Aegina ( 5 min trip) and to visit the nearby seaside settlement of Perdika known for that hosts a large number from picturesque taverns where you can enjoy traditional Greek cuisine and fresh fish, (not included).
Join us now and explore the magnificent beauty of this Saronic Gulf from the comfort of your private inflatable boat!
(All of our cruise programs and services can be tailor-made – matched to your wishes and needs.)
- Duration: ½ or 1 day
- Boat capacity: 9 Guests
- Departure: Glyfada or Kavouri marina
- Departure Time: Morning at 10:00am | Afternoon at 14:00pm
- Return Time: Morning cruise at 16:00pm | Afternoon cruise at 20:00pm
- Alcohol beverages
- Multilingual Captain
- Beach towels
- Snorkeling equipment
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cool Beverages
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Transfer Service
- Lunch or Dinner
- Additional hostess
- Premium drinks
- Entry Fees
- Private Guide
In the event of cancellation of the charter by the Charterer, for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply depending on the time-interval between the booking confirmation and the cancellation date:
- Cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled 8-30 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- Cancellation fee of 100% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled in a period less than 1-7 days prior to boat embarkation. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- Cancellation fee of 30% of the total charter fee will be charged, if booking is cancelled due to weather conditions. However, the client reserves the right to reschedule, only once, the same boat trip – experience on a future date, depending on the availability of the vessels and after consultation with the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or modify the proposed route depending on weather conditions.