The Semi-Private cruise to Hydra – Poros – Moni- Aegina with our luxury motor yacht
The unique Semi-Private 1 Day cruise to 4 Saronic islands, Hydra, Poros, Moni and Aegina
Price pp with Athens Pick up/Drop off service: 169€ from April 1, 2018 – October 30, 2018
Price pp on board: 149€ from April 1, 2018 – October 30, 2018
Sailing with motor yacht “Initium”: Departure 8:30 am/ Return 7:30 pm.
- Explore the three beautiful islands: Hydra, Poros, Moni and Aegina.
- Lunch with delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and selected local wine and beers at local taverna.
- During the trip: coffee, juices, snacks are served.
- Amazing atmosphere. Wi-fi access.
- Chilled music and stop for swimming and sunbathing.
- On board and off shores water sports: banana, water donuts, rings with our 5m rib.
- English speaking expert crew (4-5persons).
Enjoy a fantastic day out at sea accompanied by fine wine and Mediterranean meze (tapas style) on our luxury motor yacht “INITIUM” all along the mesmerizing Saronic Sea and its main attractions the Island of Hydra, Poros, Moni and Aegina. We will embark at Marina Zeas at 8:30 am heading towards the spectacular Island of Hydra. Hydra is famous for its green surroundings, elegant stone mansions, white sandy beaches and its donkeys. Here you will have 2 hours to run around the island or swim in the blue waters of the Saronic. We will leave the crystal clear waters of Hydra at approx. 12:30 pm heading towards our second stop of the day- the island of Poros. Poros is an island with a rich flora of pine forests, picturesque villages being a very popular summer destination. We will stay in Poros for 2 1/2 hours where you will be served fine Mediterranean lunch at a local taverna and you can explore the main attractions of the island Temple of Poseidon (built circa 520BC), visit the Clock Tower or see one of the most impressive religious monument Pigi Monastery. Our next stop is the island of Moni where we will stop for swimming, water sports on our dinghy rib boat (ring, tubes, and banana) free of access and relaxing in the calm and warm waters of his small island. From here we will start sailing again to our last destination of the day, the most beautiful and lively Island in the Saronic Sea, Aegina. The island of Aegina is a place of history, Aegina was the first capital of modern Greece, having been a great naval power in the ancient times and having one of the most amazing monuments in Greece: The Temple of Aphea Atena, also known as the “holy triangle” – dedicated to goddess Athena. Guests will also have the opportunity to enjoy and swim in the crystal clear waters with its sandy beaches. At 18:00 p.m. we will sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of a select chilled music, delicious Mediterranean fruits, coffee, and snacks.
- Discover the Saronic islands of Hydra – Poros- Moni- Aegina.
- Enjoy the view that keeps captivating Greeks for thousands of years.
- Lunch with Greek traditional dishes, offered with selected Greek wine or beer and soft drinks in local tavern.
- During the trip: coffee, juices and snacks are served.
- Unforgettable experience.
- Friendly & professional crew.
- Ship details L.O.A: 25m with a maximum occupancy of 49 guests. TV, Radio, USB. Restroom.
- Crew: 4 multi-lingual crew members.
- Water sports: Banana, water donut, rings, tubes. The ship is not wheelchair accessible. T
- he cruise starts at 08:30 from Marina Zeas.
- The boat sails to Hydra – Poros- Moni – Aegina, with stops in between.
- The operation of the cruise is subject to weather conditions.
- The trip takes place every day regardless of occupancy.
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed. Children 5-10 years old charged 80€.
- Cabin use: 120€ up to 2 people (up to 2cabins). In the cabins are included: bottle of wine, fruit basket, towels, amenities.
- Private: 6.250€. Cabin use: 100€ up to 2 people (up to 2 cabins). In the cabin are included: bottle of wine, fruit basket, towels, amenities.